- Goddess Festival- Surrounded by Redwoods, Z Budapest creates a transformational Goddess centered weekend in women only space.
- Gaea Goddess Gathering- The festival has evolved into a wonderful 4-day women’s spirituality event focusing on the celebration of the Goddess in every woman.
- Belly and Womb Conference- Women gather to celebrate the awesome power of diverse womanhood journeys.
- Daughters of the Earth- It’s a gathering of women in their leadership holding a vision that we are part of the answer in our world.
- Womencircles- Diverse in lifestyle, cultural background, age, sexual orientation, and spiritual paths, they forge a community in which women’s spirits are expressed and celebrated.
- Womensoul- Run concurrently with Womencircles but has a more mystical focus. Each year’s theme being a different Goddess story.
- Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival- This women only space hosts a variety of female bands and workshops.
- Where Womyn Gather- This women only space is transformative every year whether you connect to Goddess or not.
- Priestess Gathering- Gather with other Goddess women to celebrate by creating ritual, singing, drumming and sharing.
- Glastonbury Goddess Conference- Located in England near the legendary island of Avalon, it’s open to women, men and young people who love the Goddess.
- Seven Sisters Festival- Located in Australia near Melbourne, is a 3 day women’s festival focused on promoting health, spirituality, art, music, lifestyle & community.
I have only attended Where Womyn Gather so far. I have the rest of the festivals above on my “Will attend in the next 5 years” list. I’m always happy to add other Women/Goddess centered festivals, so feel free to contact me with suggestions!